Sunday, March 30, 2008

Game plan

  • Filter. Focus my efforts in one area and stick to it until completion.
  • Be positive because my mind creates my reality.
  • Know how to prioritize. For example, concentrate on and finish the project on hand first and then only start thinking about rearranging the living area or worrying about being a bag lady and so on.
  • Stop procrastinating. Tackle the most difficult task first and stop devising excuses not to do something. Such as blogging while I should be studying like right now.
  • Be open to new possibilities. Make it a point to always continue learning. Push myself outside of my comfort zones.
  • Set aside a fixed time(s) during the day/night to think wandering thoughts that enter my mind all through out the day so that they do not distract me while I should be focusing on something else.
  • Always believe I will be a better/more successful person than what I am today.
  • Be consciously kind to a stranger at least once a day.