Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh my god! I am so sick of being an adult. I don't want to be an adult anymore. It's not all that it's made out to be. I quit. I also want to make my neighbour upstairs magically disappear. I hate him with every iota of my being. For every time he's woken me up by stomping on my ceiling on weekend mornings, on week nighs and every time he has not let me concentrate in my work by constantly making unnecessary noises just to drive me up the wall. I am convinced that the times he doesn't spend smoking sitting right on the front steps so that his disgusting second hand smoke wafts through the hallway, he spends by wearing his cowboy boots and obsessively walking in circles around his uncarpetted wooden floors. I HATE HIM and his stringy haired skanky "girlfriend". Yes I can be a bitch. Sue me.

Sent wirelessly from my ubuntu install.